Hello hello fellow Quinnians! We hope this week is off to a great start for you! We have some great visitors with us this week so come on out, get in your run, and check out what they have to offer! See you on the trail!
This week at JQRC:
- Boulder Running Company with Adidas will have the Glide Boost and Energy Boost shoes to try on!
- PikesPeakSports.us will be hosting the Journey Racing 5-mile challenge (March 30th- race day).
- COS Utilities. It's Fix A Leak Week and the theme is Chasing Down Leaks. With “Dewey the Mascot” and free leak detection materials available for our runners to help them conserve water.
- Falcon Physical Therapy
Upcoming Events & Guests @ JQRC:
- March 25/April 29: "Dinosaur Beach Party 5k and 10k Predict Event" at Cheyenne Mountain State Park. (May 10th- race day) Proceeds from the run will be used to fund the continuing expenses to build the old Dixon Trail to the top of Cheyenne Mountain.
- March 25: XTerra Cheyenne Canyon Trail Race (06APR14 race day)
- March 25/April 1: GlobeMed's 5K race/walk to benefit the Western Organization of People Living with AIDS/HIV in Kenya. Event date April 13 @ 1100 at Colorado College.
- April 1: Boulder Running Company with Salomon
- April 8: Boulder Running Company with Saucony
- April 22: Boulder Running Company with Nike
- April 29: Boulder Running Company with Mizuno
- April 29/May 6: PikesPeakSports.us hosting Big Mountain Adventure Racing (MAY 17th- race day). The Big Mountain Trail Run offers half marathon, 10k, and 5k options in beautiful North Cheyenne Canyon. This year showcases the same beautiful course as last year. The race begins at the Mesa Picnic area near Starsmore Discovery Center and makes it way up and down the mountain through trails such as Upper/Middle/Lower Columbine trail, Spring creek trail, and Gold Camp Road. Bring your extra set of lungs!
- May 13: Boulder Running Company w/Ragnar Relays
Upcoming Races, Events, and Race Volunteer Opportunities:
- June 8: 8th JQRC Anniversary!
JQRC Field Trips:
- Falcon Physical Therapy 15APR at the Gleneagle location (12229 Voyager Parkway COS 80921)
Visit Jack Quinn's Runners Club at: http://jackquinnsrunners.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network