Hello there fellow Quinnians!
Have you got Spring Fever yet?? This beautiful Colorado weather should have you excited for the warmer weather to come! Join us for another great night of running, walking, trail doggie tail wagging, stroller pushing fun downtown!
This week at JQRC:
- Boulder Running Company w/Salomon
- GlobeMed's 5K race/walk to benefit the Western Organization of People Living with AIDS/HIV in Kenya. Event date April 13 @ 1100 at Colorado College. Isabella.Killion@ColoradoCollege.edu 708-710-6342
- Falcon Physical Therapy.
Upcoming Events & Guests @ JQRC:
- April 8: Boulder Running Company w/ Saucony
- April 22: Boulder Running Company w/ Nike
- April 22: UpaDowna's ROAR in the City (Really Outrageous Adventure Race). http://www.roarinthecity.com (July 12 race day)
- April 29: Boulder Running Company w/Mizuno
- April 29: "Dinosaur Beach Party 5k and 10k Predict Event" at Cheyenne Mountain State Park. (May 10 race day) Proceeds from the run will be used to fund the continuing expenses to build the old Dixon Trail to the top of Cheyenne Mountain.
- April 29/May 6: PikesPeakSports.us hosting Big Mountain Adventure Racing (May 17 race day). The Big Mountain Trail Run offers half marathon, 10k, and 5k options in beautiful North Cheyenne Canyon. This year showcases the same beautiful course as last year. The race begins at the Mesa Picnic area near Starsmore Discovery Center and makes it way up and down the mountain through trails such as Upper/Middle/Lower Columbine trail, Spring creek trail, and Gold Camp Road. Bring your extra set of lungs! http://www.bigmountainar.com/BMTR2014.php
- May 13: Boulder Running Company w/Ragnar Relays
Upcoming Races, Events, and Race Volunteer Opportunities:
- June 3: 8th JQRC Anniversary!
JQRC Field Trips:
- April 15: Falcon Physical Therapy Gleneagle location (12229 Voyager Parkway COS 80921)