About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

Uncategorized (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manitou Incline management plan: What do you think?

A first draft of The Manitou Incline Management Plan was introduced on Thursday to mixed reviews. (Scroll down for a link to the plan) Here…

Started by Pikes Peak Sports

5 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

Ughh.. Feeling sick,,,

Ok.. So I just moved to the springs this past summer. I am in the Military and was re-assigned from San Antonio, TX. At first I wasnt to th…

Started by Melissa Mollenkamp

4 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

Crazy question...

I run barefoot, yes I said barefoot..I live out on Schriever and am getting bored with the run can anyone recommend a place that is relativ…

Started by Nora

5 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Nora

Cycling safety remains an issue, but what are we going to do about it?

The issue of bicycle safety is one of many layers, but two seem most obvious: a) Preventing car/bike collisions, and b) Education. Drivers…

Started by Tim Bergsten

20 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

New to the Springs - Trail Advice?!

I am a native Kansas Citian with extensive experience in RMNP.  We just moved to the Springs - with our three kids (7,5 and 2) - and I'm an…

Started by Adam Hooker

4 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Adam Hooker

Boulder Marathon rescheduled for Oct. 3

Dear Boulder Marathon Runner,The Boulder Marathon, Half Marathon & 10 Kilometer event will now take place on Sunday, October 3rd at the…

Started by Pikes Peak Sports

1 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Brian McCarrie

Race director: Boulder Marathon postponed; working to reschedule

Dear Boulder Marathon Runner, I just received information from my contact at the Boulder County Sheriff's Office. The Boulder Marathon even…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Sep 13, 2010

Race director says fire will most likely cause postponement of Boulder Marathon

I just returned from a meeting with the Boulder Reservoir manager and received an update on the situation with the 4 Mile Fire. It now appe…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Sep 12, 2010

Former Doherty High School runner Adam Goucher making strides online

By Aron Taylor Recently Adam Goucher and close friend Tim Catalano have started a stellar running blog/talk show entitled, "RunTheEdge." As…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Sep 9, 2010

Laurent Fignon dead at age 50 after battle with cancer

From VeloNews Two-time Tour de France winner Laurent Fignon has died at the age of 50 following a battle with cancer, the Pitie-Salpetriere…

Started by Tim Bergsten

2 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Richard E Keeffe

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service