This week (December 3) is our last run of 2019 from Jack Quinn’s Irish Pub until January 7, 2020:
- Boulder Running Company
- JQRC Merchandise Table
- Thrive Health Systems
- Rescue Run 2020 (https://pprrun.org/events/RescueRun)
- Rock Canyon 1/2 (race day Sun Dec 8, 2019 https://runsignup.com/Race/CO/Pueblo/RockCanyonHalfMarathon)
- Pet Pantry (Outside)
Upcoming events for JQRC:
*** December 10: Field Trip to Boulder Running Company “Ugly Sweater Run”
*** December 17: JQRC Holiday Event Colorado Springs City Auditorium at 5:15pm. We will have a DJ, food and beverages available for purchase. Additionally, we will be collecting items for several of our community partners in attendance. They are:
- Non-perishable food for Care & Share
- Unwrapped toys/presents for The Bob Telmosse Foundation (https://www.santa-bob.org/)
- Blankets/coats for COS Rescue Mission
We look forward to having you join us, celebrate the holidays, and give back to our community.
*** NO JQRC runs on Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve. We’ll see you back downtown at Jack Quinn’s Irish Pub January 7, 2020!
Thought of the Day:
That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run.
– Forrest Gump