About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

All Discussions Tagged 'Running' (74)

← Back to News and Features
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boulder Running Company celebrates 10 years in Colorado Springs

BRC Web site VIDEO: Cody Hill talks about the growing running community in Colorado Springs Cody Hill sat in the corner of his newly ex…

Started by Tim Bergsten

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by David Mulligan

Jack Quinn's Running Club: Volunteers needed for Xterra runs, wear your lights beginning Nov. 9

From the Jack Quinn's Running Club: The Second Annual Xterra 5k, Half and Full Trail Marathon is happening October 9th. These trail races…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Sep 29, 2010

Fountain school teacher Manning saves one of his best efforts for World Mountain Running Championships

It's rare when a runner describes his latest effort as "one of the best races of my life,' but that is the way Tommy Manning talks about hi…

Started by Tim Bergsten

2 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

Triple Crown of Running Race Series Awards Winners

PHOTO: Alex Nichols won the Summer Roundup Trail Run on his way to claiming the top spot in the Triple Crown Series.2010 Triple Crown of R…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Aug 22, 2010

Cheseret, Docherty feast on fast and flat 10K Classic

Robert Cheseret videoFiona Docherty videoPhoto gallery 1Photo Gallery 2Men's ResultsWomen's ResultsRobert Cheseret makes the comeback trai…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Jul 24, 2010

Hey Quinn's runners! Today's run will be held at Boulder Running Company!

If you run at Jack Quinn's every Tuesday, or you know somebody who does, the Boulder Running Company has some really important info for yo…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Jul 12, 2010

How several local ultra runners completed the first annual "Ring The Peak Fun Run"

By Steve BremnerWhen I first heard about the 65-mile Ring the Peak Trail around Pikes Peak I knew that one day I would have to run the who…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Jun 30, 2010

Seven area runners will race on Saturday for spots on U.S. Mountain Running National Team

By Nancy Hobbs and Tim BergstenSeven runners from the Pikes Peak Region will travel to New Hampshire this week to compete in Saturday's U.S…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Jun 17, 2010

Colorado Running Company celebrates 10th anniversary

(Pictured: Colorado Running Company staff members Alex Nichols, Maddy Schmid, store co-ownerJohn O'Neill and assistant manager Jillian Kea…

Started by Pikes Peak Sports

1 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Randi Hitchcock

PikesPeakSports.us, Triple Crown of Running reach sponsorship agreement

PikesPeakSports.us is happy to announce a new sponsorship agreement with the Triple Crown of Running, including the Garden of the Gods 10-M…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Jun 3, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service