About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

Allen Beauchamp's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you to Pikes Peak Sports for getting the word out on this so promptly!   I enc…"

Allen Beauchamp replied May 23, 2011 to City says first shared lane markings will be installed on Tejon Ave on Thursday

2 May 23, 2011
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"Tim,   Thank you so very much for coming out last weekend to cover this. It was an a…"

Allen Beauchamp replied Apr 23, 2011 to Cyclists discover their freedom in Therapeutic Recreation Program's adaptive cycling rides

2 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"I think everyone reading this would agree.   April is hired! Thank you April for you…"

Allen Beauchamp replied Apr 14, 2011 to City Council candidate Tim Leigh working to install 'Sharrows' on city's streets

20 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by April

"April,   Thank you for your enthusiasm towards cycling advocacy and supporting the e…"

Allen Beauchamp replied Apr 14, 2011 to City Council candidate Tim Leigh working to install 'Sharrows' on city's streets

20 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by April

"Very nice!  "

Allen Beauchamp replied Apr 2, 2011 to NBC plans live coverage of Quiznos Pro Challenge final stage

1 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"What a fantastic person, event and cause.   Please do whatever you can to support ou…"

Allen Beauchamp replied Mar 30, 2011 to Breast cancer survivor Gayle Allen organizes the Susan G. Komen Ride for the Cure

1 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"Tim,   I love this story, I remember you telling it what seems like long ago. Thank…"

Allen Beauchamp replied Feb 4, 2011 to 'Snow angels' provide a needed lift and warm the heart of area cyclist

2 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Lynne Fonda

"That will be a smoking fast TT to downtown :-) I know that they are still working th…"

Allen Beauchamp replied Nov 4, 2010 to Colorado Springs selected to host Quiznos Pro Challenge prologue time trial, Aug. 22, 2011

5 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by David Kriegshauser

"Big thanks to Front Range Bar-B-Que for hosting this event. We've been talking about…"

Allen Beauchamp replied Oct 1, 2010 to First Bike In Movie Night set for Oct. 7 at Front Range BBQ!!

2 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Brian McCarrie

"It would be very interesting to find out the details of what occurred to cause this…"

Allen Beauchamp replied Apr 7, 2010 to Driver arrested after standoff with bicyclist

4 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Pikes Peak Sports

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service