About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

All Discussions Tagged 'biking' (17)

← Back to Mountain Biking
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Emulate the pros and watch your riding improve

From the pages of Peak Region Cyclist By Cameron Chambers Perhaps my favorite part of riding and racing in Colorado, and specifically Colo…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Jun 16, 2011

Colorado Springs cyclist became a national champion after close call with semi truck

Colorado Springs mountain bike racer Christine Irelan remained conscious after being struck by a semi truck as she pedaled up Ute Pass towa…

Started by Tim Bergsten

4 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Tim Bergsten

Colorado Springs pro rider Kelli Emmett talks about growing up, riding fast and her favorite local trails

PHOTO: Kelli Emmett racing in the Ascent Cycling Series at Palmer Park in 2010. (Photo by Rob "UltraRob" Lucas). Kelli Emmett's trip to m…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Mar 22, 2011

Carmichael Training Systems International Classic will feature a strong field

THE FAMILY THAT RACES TOGETHER: Jeremy Horgan-Kobelski and his wife Heather Irmiger will race at the Carmichael Training Systems Internati…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Jul 5, 2010

Colorado Springs Mountain Biking Clubs?

I am fairly new to the are and am looking for people to rip with. are there any riding clubs around the area? and when I say club I mean li…

Started by Matt Benson

9 May 30, 2010
Reply by Matt Benson

Your opportunity to be involved in one of the coolest events of the summer!

By Andy Bohlmann, Sand Creek Series Race DirectorSand Creek Sports, organizer of the Carmichael Training Systems International Classic, is…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 May 27, 2010

Registration open online for Carmichael Training Systems International Classic July 9-11

Contributed by Andy Bohlmann, race directorJuly 9-11 Race InformationCurrent as of April 29, 2010The July 9-11 Carmichael Training Systems…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 May 27, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service