About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

All Discussions Tagged 'race' (10)

← Back to News and Features
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seth DeMoor and Brittany Charboneau win the Pikes Peak Marathon

Brittany Charboneau wins the Pikes Peak Marathon women's race. By Tim Bergsten PikesPeakSports.us MANITOU SPRINGS - Road racers. What are…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Aug 23, 2020

Documentary "Running Big" reveals the heart of the Pikes Peak Marathon and Ascent

The wind howled the cold notes of January’s song and the hope of springtime felt like a dream as I poured my first cup of coffee today. B…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Jan 11, 2017

Colorado runners sweep the wins at Mount Washington Road Race

Joe Gray opened a big lead after two miles on Saturday and stormed to his third-consecutive win in the Mount Washington Road Race in New Ha…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Jun 18, 2016

Garden of the Gods 10-Mile Run records

Aliphine Tuliamuk-Bolton, 25, set the overall women's race record in 2014, covering the hily course in 55 minutes, 55 seconds. (Photo by Ro…

Started by Tim Bergsten

1 May 31, 2016
Reply by Downhill Dan Angeles

Wilbert earning reputation as record breaker

Amanda Occhi (No. 2114) started her Mother's Day weekend with a win at the Take 5 in the Garden 5K. VIDEO: Race start ** Interview, Alexis…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 May 7, 2016

Get Your Race Season Going Early and on the Right Foot (or Left)

This 5 MILE race WILL get you ready for an awesome spring, summer and fall in our lovely mountains! Dr. James Wiley will also give a whole-…

Started by Journey Racing

0 Feb 21, 2014

Army Capt. Andrew Catalano forging his name at Leadville 100

Army Capt. Andrew Catalano said he'll always remember running past Scott Jurek in last week's Leadville Trail 100 and humbly thanking him f…

Started by Tim Bergsten

2 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Jon Teisher

Test Your Moxy

Big Mountain Adventure's 12 hour Pikes Peak Adventure Race registration is now open. See details at our website www.bigmountainar.com. Also…

Started by Big Mountain Adventure Racing

1 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Hardscrabble Mountain Trail Run

Colorado Relay team could use a few more members

Three of my lady runner friends and myself have signed up for the Colorado Relay, an almost-200-mile romp through the high country of this…

Started by Katie Benzel

0 Jun 20, 2011

Cheyenne Mountain Trail Race-coming up!

By now I hope a lot of you have heard about the upcoming, first-annual Cheyenne Mountain Trail Race.  It will be held Saturday April 23rd a…

Started by Steve Rogers

0 Mar 17, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service