About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

Tim Bergsten's Discussions (994)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Melissa! Thanks for posting. I'm no coach, trainer or doctor, but I've lived her…"

Tim Bergsten replied Oct 13, 2010 to Ughh.. Feeling sick,,,

4 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"Erik makes a lot of sense. I really like his No. 3 and No. 4 points. Be visible. Be…"

Tim Bergsten replied Oct 5, 2010 to Cycling safety remains an issue, but what are we going to do about it?

20 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"I can see where driver's ed. would be a good place for an hour or two on cycling saf…"

Tim Bergsten replied Sep 29, 2010 to Cycling safety remains an issue, but what are we going to do about it?

20 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"There are some great points being made here. This part of Allen's remarks caught my…"

Tim Bergsten replied Sep 29, 2010 to Cycling safety remains an issue, but what are we going to do about it?

20 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"I'm a fan of the route that starts in Garden of the Gods, but any of the three is go…"

Tim Bergsten replied Sep 24, 2010 to Colorado Springs awarded prologue stage of Quiznos Pro Challenge

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"For your family, I would look at Bear Creek Park, Palmer Park and the Garden of the…"

Tim Bergsten replied Sep 20, 2010 to New to the Springs - Trail Advice?!

4 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Adam Hooker

"Yeah, I'm all about local. Places and events for old hands to stay sharp and new rid…"

Tim Bergsten replied Sep 20, 2010 to What if there was a Colorado Springs Off Road Duathlon Series?

14 May 15, 2011
Reply by Andrew Shotwell

"I think a low-key series is the way to go: Four races in the Fall (on weekends when…"

Tim Bergsten replied Sep 19, 2010 to What if there was a Colorado Springs Off Road Duathlon Series?

14 May 15, 2011
Reply by Andrew Shotwell

"I guess I knew that Fignon was battling cancer, but this is shocking. This is the de…"

Tim Bergsten replied Aug 31, 2010 to Laurent Fignon dead at age 50 after battle with cancer

2 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Richard E Keeffe

"Yeah...breaking up is hard to do. Freaking funny."

Tim Bergsten replied Jul 3, 2010 to Hilarious Craigslist ad...

2 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service