About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

Tim Bergsten's Discussions (994)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"John, I think this is brilliant and I'm looking forward to more. Thanks for providin…"

Tim Bergsten replied Jul 3, 2015 to Care for your active dog, a new series of articles from Northwest Animal Hospital

3 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Kirsten Swenson

"Good words, Andrea. Thanks."

Tim Bergsten replied Feb 17, 2014 to Mark Hess Tribute

1 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"Susan, all of those trails are closed to all uses according to City Park and Rec, wh…"

Tim Bergsten replied Oct 3, 2013 to Popular hiking, riding trails, Captain Jack's, Pipeline and others closed for a year

10 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Katie Katalin

"Cam, I spoke with someone from Colorado Springs Park and Rec. He confirmed that all…"

Tim Bergsten replied Oct 3, 2013 to Popular hiking, riding trails, Captain Jack's, Pipeline and others closed for a year

10 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Katie Katalin

"Hey Cam, Good questions. I'm trying to contact folks who can provide answers."

10 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Katie Katalin

"Free cross country camp coming soon to North Monument Valley Park!"

Tim Bergsten replied Jun 23, 2012 to FREE City-Wide Cross Country Camp to be Held This Summer

1 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"Hey Nicole...Years ago I played at the YMCA downtown. Don't know if they still do th…"

Tim Bergsten replied Dec 14, 2011 to Racquetball

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Nicole Odell

"Great to see various organizations and people stepping forward to help keep the Incl…"

Tim Bergsten replied Sep 26, 2011 to Local runner searching for solutions to garbage/dog poop problem on Manitou Incline

11 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Zachary Mullennix

"Spoke with Michael Everson today (Fri. 6-24). He said some folks are using the bags…"

Tim Bergsten replied Jun 24, 2011 to Local runner searching for solutions to garbage/dog poop problem on Manitou Incline

11 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Zachary Mullennix

"Hey Duane ... it is absolutely family friendly. The course is easy and the pace is s…"

Tim Bergsten replied Jun 22, 2011 to Summer Joy Ride Weekly Cruiser Ride at McCabe's

2 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Duane Fonner

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service