About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

Tim Bergsten's Discussions (994)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"When I see this photo, I remember why Brian and I started PikesPeakSports.us ... b…"

Tim Bergsten replied Dec 8, 2010 to Season's Greetings from the Persson family

2 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"After exploring the Indy's Give! Campaign a little more I added another nonprofit th…"

Tim Bergsten replied Dec 2, 2010 to Eight great reasons to donate to the Colorado Springs Independent's Give! Campaign

3 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"Hey Kevin, Thanks a TON for your comments. I just learned more about conservation ea…"

Tim Bergsten replied Dec 1, 2010 to Eight great reasons to donate to the Colorado Springs Independent's Give! Campaign

3 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"I run because my best efforts are still in me."

Tim Bergsten replied Nov 2, 2010 to Click here and tell us why you run (or ride), be entered to win a PikesPeakSports.us T-shirt

24 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Joseph Brazil

"Looks like the long wait is coming to an end."

Tim Bergsten replied Oct 29, 2010 to Colorado Springs awarded prologue stage of Quiznos Pro Challenge

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"I can see where an Incline nonprofit or a coalition of Incline users could form and…"

Tim Bergsten replied Oct 28, 2010 to Manitou Incline management plan: What do you think?

5 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"Here is a quote by Kara Goucher that I swiped from Runner's World. It fits the theme…"

Tim Bergsten replied Oct 25, 2010 to Click here and tell us why you run (or ride), be entered to win a PikesPeakSports.us T-shirt

24 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Joseph Brazil

"Medalist Sports, the organizer of the Quiznos Pro Challenge, has announced the dates…"

Tim Bergsten replied Oct 19, 2010 to Colorado Springs awarded prologue stage of Quiznos Pro Challenge

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"Hey Melissa! Hope you're feeling better. What did you finally end up doing?"

Tim Bergsten replied Oct 18, 2010 to Ughh.. Feeling sick,,,

4 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"Hey Nora! Thanks for posting. I'm going to assume that you're good to go on streets…"

Tim Bergsten replied Oct 15, 2010 to Crazy question...

5 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Nora

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service