About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

Nicole Odell's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Tim! A coworker who just moved here a few months ago was interested. My firs…"

Nicole Odell replied Dec 15, 2011 to Racquetball

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Nicole Odell

"Hi James, to add on to what Brian mentioned about endurance rides, I'd recommend bac…"

Nicole Odell replied Feb 5, 2011 to 24 hour racing

9 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by james valdez

"Happy Birthday!!!! Tim and Brian - you all have done a wonderful job to help bring t…"

Nicole Odell replied Feb 3, 2011 to Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to us!

6 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Rob Lucas

"Sweeeeeeeet!"

Nicole Odell replied Jan 24, 2011 to PikesPeakSports.us launches searchable running results tool "Your Results Index"

1 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Nicole Odell

"...and so does Neil Diamond! Happy Holidays!"

Nicole Odell replied Dec 8, 2010 to Season's Greetings from the Persson family

2 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"Thanks for the update!! I can't wait to hear what they decide upon!"

Nicole Odell replied Oct 20, 2010 to Colorado Springs awarded prologue stage of Quiznos Pro Challenge

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"I rode my bike a lot as a kid - I could get to the parks/playgrounds quickly that wa…"

Nicole Odell replied Oct 14, 2010 to Click here and tell us why you run (or ride), be entered to win a PikesPeakSports.us T-shirt

24 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Joseph Brazil

"Melissa, I can ask you lots of questions about training volume & intensity, slee…"

Nicole Odell replied Oct 13, 2010 to Ughh.. Feeling sick,,,

4 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"All, great discussion! Lots of good thoughts out there. Here are mine, which are pro…"

Nicole Odell replied Oct 2, 2010 to Cycling safety remains an issue, but what are we going to do about it?

20 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"That sucks! Do we know what kind of bikes they took so people can keep their eyes ou…"

Nicole Odell replied Apr 16, 2010 to Thieves hit another bike shop ... that makes nine such robberies since Feb. 10

2 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Nicole Odell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service