About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

Jon Severson's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"April,   Not everyone was at the back of the bar, we had a 3-4 tables of people at l…"

Jon Severson replied Apr 14, 2011 to City Council candidate Tim Leigh working to install 'Sharrows' on city's streets

20 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by April

"April,   When we do fundraisers out of the goodness of our heart we don't really hav…"

Jon Severson replied Apr 14, 2011 to City Council candidate Tim Leigh working to install 'Sharrows' on city's streets

20 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by April

"That's pretty awesome. Think few people realize how much Chris Carmichael does behin…"

Jon Severson replied Apr 7, 2011 to Chris Carmichael: USA Pro Cycling Challenge prologue route will 'highlight the best of Colorado Springs'

1 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jon Severson

"here is the link to the event: http://www.pikespeaksports.us/events/frc-sharrow "

Jon Severson replied Apr 4, 2011 to City Council candidate Tim Leigh working to install 'Sharrows' on city's streets

20 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by April

"  It's official, Front Range Cyclist will be doing a Fundraiser for the "Sharrow Pro…"

Jon Severson replied Apr 4, 2011 to City Council candidate Tim Leigh working to install 'Sharrows' on city's streets

20 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by April

"Rob,   I feel your pain, but I can tell you the 3 Foot law was a joke at best. Only…"

Jon Severson replied Apr 1, 2011 to City Council candidate Tim Leigh working to install 'Sharrows' on city's streets

20 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by April

"Sean-CSYP is going to do a fundraiser. You up for being on the committee to put it t…"

Jon Severson replied Mar 29, 2011 to City Council candidate Tim Leigh working to install 'Sharrows' on city's streets

20 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by April

"This is an awesome idea. I like how Tim does stuff....just do it. Have a meeting wit…"

Jon Severson replied Mar 29, 2011 to City Council candidate Tim Leigh working to install 'Sharrows' on city's streets

20 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by April

"Tim-I owe you guys an update. Sorry for my delays you guys are great. Look forward t…"

Jon Severson replied Jan 23, 2011 to 3rd, 1st Annual Front Range Cyclist Show "The Year of the Bicycle"

3 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Jon Severson

"I've lost 2 friends during recession alone and one from college to suicide. Its' a t…"

Jon Severson replied Aug 12, 2010 to Local mountain bike racer hopes event will help raise awareness about suicide

1 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Jon Severson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service