About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

Brian McCarrie's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Great stuff Jim! Thanks for sharing. "

Brian McCarrie replied Nov 24, 2010 to Click here and tell us why you run (or ride), be entered to win a PikesPeakSports.us T-shirt

24 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Joseph Brazil

"Well said Jill, ever since this whole mess with parking became a bigger issue, I sta…"

Brian McCarrie replied Oct 28, 2010 to Manitou Incline management plan: What do you think?

5 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"There's the Pikes Peak Greenway/Santa Fe Trail along Monument Valley Creek. You can…"

Brian McCarrie replied Oct 15, 2010 to Crazy question...

5 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Nora

"This is a tough question. I started running in college mostly because I had a bunch…"

Brian McCarrie replied Oct 14, 2010 to Click here and tell us why you run (or ride), be entered to win a PikesPeakSports.us T-shirt

24 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Joseph Brazil

"Hey Melissa, congratulations on your running improvements. Sounds like you're doing…"

Brian McCarrie replied Oct 13, 2010 to Ughh.. Feeling sick,,,

4 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"Great comments Erik, I really like your comments on planning your routes. For years,…"

Brian McCarrie replied Oct 5, 2010 to Cycling safety remains an issue, but what are we going to do about it?

20 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"Allen, I'd be interested in serving on a Share the Road task force."

Brian McCarrie replied Sep 30, 2010 to Cycling safety remains an issue, but what are we going to do about it?

20 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"I like Allen's light weight and bright LED lighting system. I can see how this would…"

Brian McCarrie replied Sep 30, 2010 to Cycling safety remains an issue, but what are we going to do about it?

20 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"Hey Allen, that's great news. Is the the website for Bike Colorado Springs http://ww…"

Brian McCarrie replied Sep 29, 2010 to Cycling safety remains an issue, but what are we going to do about it?

20 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"Jayme, that's a good question about the teens learning about sharing the road in Dri…"

Brian McCarrie replied Sep 28, 2010 to Cycling safety remains an issue, but what are we going to do about it?

20 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service