About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

Uncategorized (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conflicting dates for Ring the Peak and 24 Hour Mountain Bike Nationals, your comments needed

From Ring the Peak -  Word just came through that the 24 Hour Mountain Bike Nationals, scheduled to begin Oct. 1 at the Air Force Academy i…

Started by Tim Bergsten

1 May 12, 2011
Reply by Jill Suarez

Jack Quinn's Running Club president asks for donations for Alabama tornado victims

Jack Quinn's Running Club president Jesus Jimenez is asking club members and others for donations to help Tuscaloosa, Ala., residents recov…

Started by Tim Bergsten

1 May 1, 2011
Reply by Chris Worth

PPACG needs volunteers for a trail count project - Want better/more local trails?

Pikes Peak Area Council of Governments (PPACG) is putting on a Regional Bicycle/Pedestrian Traffic Counting Program and needs your help!  …

Started by Allen Beauchamp

0 Apr 27, 2011

Informal City Council Sharrows Presentation

Good day,   I would like to share the .pdf document of the Shared Lane Marking (Sharrows) presentation that was given to City Council on Mo…

0 Apr 26, 2011

Old Town Bike Shop's John Crandall wins 2011 Earth Month Greenie Award for Lifetime Achievement

From Catamount Institute Wheels are always turning at Old Town Bike Shop - whether it's the loyal customers that roll in to experience the…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Apr 26, 2011

Public meetings coming for the Shared Lane Marking (SLM) - aka "Sharrows" (April 26th & May 2nd)

Good day to all,   Many Pikes Peak Sports members might have seen information on this site, in the Gazette, West Side Pioneer and other med…

3 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

Marathon training??

Hello all, I am currently training for a marathon using a Hanson training plan.  I was just wondering if anyone out there has used one, and…

Started by Jim Coulson

0 Apr 10, 2011

Share your goals for 2011 and you'll be entered to win a PikesPeakSports.us T-shirt

Decisions, decisions. One of the great things about living in the Pikes Peak Region is the number of truly great events we have. From the G…

Started by Tim Bergsten

24 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Trudy L DeCoronado

Unique one-of-a-kind race

Here's one for y'all....     http://vimeo.com/9970489

Started by Lynne Fonda

0 Mar 9, 2011

Versus to broadcast Quiznos Pro Challege

The Denver Post is reporting that Versus, the cable network that broadcasts the Tour de France and several other pro cycling races, will al…

Started by Tim Bergsten

2 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Brian McCarrie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service